- Jio is offering both monthly and long-term plans
- Jio Fiber will initially offer a starting data speed of 100Mbps
- The new Reliance Jio service was originally unveiled last year
- Jio Fiber plans, Internet speed, FUP, landline service, more
- Jio Fiber Welcome Offer
- How to book Jio Fiber connection, installation charges
- Validity of Jio Fiber preview offer
Jio Fiber has finally been launched, commercially, with plans starting from Rs. 699 per month. After a wait for over a year, Reliance Jio has announced all the key details about its fibre broadband service. The company has shared information on Jio Fiber plans, their pricing, bookings, landline service, Set-Top Box, content partnerships, preview plan migration, and more. As previously announced, Jio Fiber will be offered to consumers in 1,600 towns across the country. Here’s a compilation of everything announced related to the Jio Fiber commercial launch.
Jio Fiber plans, Internet speed, FUP, landline service, more
According to Reliance Jio, the company will initially be offering a total of six prepaid plans, dubbed as Bronze (Rs. 699 per month), Silver (Rs. 849 per month), Gold (Rs. 1,299 per month), Diamond (Rs. 2,499 per month), Platinum (Rs. 3,999 per month), and Titanium (Rs. 8,499 per month). The Jio Fiber Bronze and Silver plans will offer a data speed of 100Mbps, whereas the Gold and Diamond plans will come with 250Mbps and 500Mbps Internet speeds, respectively. Both Platinum and Titanium plans will provide 1Gbps data speed. Alongside these monthly plans, Jio Fiber will also provide long-tern 3-month, 6-month, and 12-month plans.